Monday, August 9, 2010

The Who What Where When Why, and How!

I've always been a music fan.  I have loved music from an early age and love to discover new music.  I enjoy meeting people who are also passionate about music.

Over the years, I've written articles about new album releases and concerts; first, in fan magazines and later in artist web forums . More recently I've started freelancing in on-line music sites and blogs.

However, I've never consolidated these reviews and articles in one place.  So that is what this is. 

I hope you enjoy what I have to say and hopefully we will have interesting discussions and lively debates about music.  And if we're really lucky, we'll discover artists and songs we have yet to hear.

Visit often, leave your comments frequently, and have fun. This is a collaborative, collective effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment